United Restoration was founded by Rafael Cohen and his wife Lisa who have both lived and raised their family in Florida for the past 30 years. Rafael and Lisa moved to Florida with nothing more than some savings and a dream to build a business together that would have a positive impact on the lives of many. That’s where United Restoration came into conception. To this day, United Restoration operates with the same certifications, training and professionalism of a national corporation, but with the humble and personal culture of a family owned business.
Understanding what it means to treat every client like family, not a case number, is at the core of United Restoration’s business. Honesty, integrity and passion is what keeps our team working together as a family, and the peace of mind that our clients have in knowing that they will be treated with the upmost care and dignity is what we strive for.
We specialize in commercial and residential emergencies, including leak detection and prevention, emergency water extraction and dry-out, mold remediation, storm and flood recovery, in addition to fire and smoke restoration. Our credentials, training and extensive experience have enabled us to become an industry leader in protecting, recovering and restoring thousands of residential and commercial properties throughout lower Florida.
With over 1,200 satisfied clients, our passion is helping families and business owners, alike, to find peace of mind in knowing that they are in good hands. United Restoration works directly with your insurance company while employing sophisticated equipment and technicians capable of responding to urgent requests, any time of the day or night, in order to stabilize damage at any stage.
Our United Blue stands for trust, dependability, strength and hygienics, qualities we guarantee to deliver to you, 24/7.
When Considering United Restoration – remember:
- United Restoration specializes in restoration services for both commercial and residential structures, including leak detection, water extraction, structural drying, mold remediation and smoke and fire restoration.
- United Restoration is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year for all of your restoration needs. In most cases, we respond to your emergency within 10 minutes – any time of the day or night.
- United Restoration offers almost 30 years of combined experience and expertise. United Restoration trains all of its team members and specialist to the highest level of industry standards so you can trust that your property is in good hands.
- United Restoration will document your loss and keep you fully informed during every step of the process, while using years of insurance claims experience to work alongside you and your insurance company to obtain the best possible result in the shortest amount of time.
- United Restoration will meet with your insurance adjuster, onsite, at your convenience, free of charge.
- United Restoration‘s first priority is to protect, preserve and restore your property to ensure that the work is done correctly the first time and you are completely satisfied.
- United Restoration will conduct a thorough assessment of your property damage to develop the best plan of action in order to protect and restore the integrity of your home or business.
- United Restoration proudly adheres to all OSHA and IICRC standards, including the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration 500 Standard for professional restoration and IICRC 520 Standards for mold remediation.
- United Restoration utilizes the latest state-of-the-art diagnostic and restoration equipment, including FLIR Thermal Imaging cameras.
- United Restoration is fully bonded, licensed and insured (Including General Liability, Worker’s Compensation and all required State Licenses)
- United Restoration works alongside the largest property management companies and commercial property tenants to ensure the least amount of down time.
- United Restoration provides free evaluations, initial consultation and is the industry standard.
- United Restoration will work around the clock to get the job done, right!
- United Restoration provides a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Certifications and Firm-wide Skills
United Restoration upholds IICRC S500 protocols and procedures for Professional Restoration. We use state-of-the-art dehumidification and monitoring equipment, along with highly-trained personnel to provide effective results and eliminate environmental concerns. Our team utilizes FLIR infrared technology to ensure effective detection of moisture.
- IICRC Certified/Training: Restoration & Applied Microbial Remediation
- Federal & Local Background Checked Technicians
- Applied Structural Drying
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association (HVAC sub-contractor)
- OSHA Safety Training
- Cloud-based Mobile App Documentation and Record Keeping Software
- Xactimate Estimating
- Project Management
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Moisture Control
- HVAC Decontamination and Cleaning
- Microbial/Mold Remediation
- Contents Manipulation/Pack-out
- Biohazard Sanitization
- Turn-key Large Loss Operating Procedures