Water Damage & Mold Restoration Technician
About The Job
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE RESTORATION INDUSTRY.
United Restoration is looking for experienced technicians in the water, mold and fire damage cleanup & restoration industry. Our office/warehouse is located in Pompano Beach, FL. You will be joining a great work environment and have plenty of opportunities to grow into a leadership position.
United Restoration is family-owned and operated. If you have worked at a franchise or large corporation in the past, you will immediately notice the positive difference of working with us. Here, our employees grow with us. We respect and appreciate our team.
Our Technicians are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence, which include initial job-site inspections, performing structural drying, demolition and cleanup, water extraction, mold remediation and fire restoration.
Additionally, it is important that applicants are comfortable and confident in working with clients, filling out reports as needed, along with documenting job sites through photos and written reports.
Must be available for occasional late night and weekend emergency service calls.
- Reliable, Customer-Oriented, Honest Team Players.
- Experience in Water, Mold and Fire Damage Restoration and Remediation.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to lift and handle restoration equipment.
- Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule.
- Working knowledge of water extraction from residential and commercial structures.
- Working knowledge of demolition and clean-up techniques.
- Fluent in English (Bi-lingual is a plus).
- Willingness to work at a moment's notice, any time of the day or night.
- Ability to eloquently communicate with building owners and property managers.
- Ability to work and handle high-stress emergency situations.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
United Restoration provides its team continuing education, company uniforms at no cost to our employees, and one of the best compensation packages in the business, including:
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Paid Overtime.
- Annual Paid Vacation Days.
- Paid Holidays.
- Health Insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.